[Northkeep] word fame

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Aug 15 17:51:08 PDT 2007

I am delighted to bring word fame of Siobhan inghean ui Dhomnaill of
Northkeep, who today, provided me with 17 exquisite charters, painted by her
own hand.  With them, came her consent to post them to the digital
Ansteorran Charter Gallery, and a request that I pass them along to the
appropriate folks at the Heraldic & Scribal Symposium this weekend.

Thank you, Siobhan, for your generosity and your artistry!  I appreciate
your contributions to the website, and your hard work on behalf of your
Kingdom.

In service,

Lady Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya
Vscribe to the College of Scribes & Illuminors