[Northkeep] Stuff and Things

Montega montega at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 20:31:55 PDT 2007

I got the Library demo posted to the Fox 23 website community
calendar. Just hit the arrow key to September and then click the 8th
and you can see the posting.

http://community.fox23.com/calendar/default.aspx

 I am also going to be speaking with someone tomorrow about news
coverage for the event. A huge show of SCA force would be great for
the crowds and for the publicity. I need volunteers to hand out a few
of our pamphlets and also for waterbearing.

Do we have anything for childrens activites? I recommend something
easy and not too involved as the library will be hosting several
activites as well.

I'd like to thank you all in advance I know this is going to be really
cool. It looks a LOT bigger than last year. Here is the link to the ad
the library has online and it looks like there will be a lot more than
last year for venders and the like I see this thing taking up both
fields in the future.

http://www.tulsalibrary.org/eventguide/oeg.asp?Location=Martin%20Regional%20Library

I am also making flyers to put up at work. We will have a populace
meeting before the event and I plan to have flyers on hand for those
who want to help promote this.

Thanks

Montega