[Northkeep] 7 Items Left For Sale

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 11:03:09 PDT 2007

Ozark Trail 16 piece Levan Cutlery Set (new)  $5

  set of metal (blue/white spotted) dishes -- 2 plates, 6 bowls, 2 large mugs (new) $10

  2 glasses savers (new)  $1/pair

  These are the last of the items I have for sale.  All the others are gone.  If you desire any of the below listed items, please call me at 851-1913 between the hours of  9am - 9pm.
  Thank you!!

  Sincerely yours,
  Lord Aodh O'Hoolighan
  m.k.a.  Susan

  Truck Bed Vinyl Cover   (used)     $10

  Ozark Trail Hiker Dome Tent 9' x 8'   (used)   $15

  Reed Floor Mat  approx. 5.5' x 6'    (used)    $10

  Coleman Red Canyon 8 Person Tent  17' x 10'  3 Rooms  (used)  $40

  Adjustable Rectangular Grill Rack (used)  $5

Heavy-duty Plastic Drop Cloth (new)  $5

  Porta Potty  (new)   $25