[Northkeep] Heraldic and Scribal Question

melissa vonaschen melissavonaschen at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 17:34:07 PDT 2007

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone in Northkeep was planning on attending the Heraldic and Scribal Symposium in Mooneschadowe next weekend and has a bit of extra room in their vehicle to transport one person to the event with them (I wouldn't need a ride back).  I'd be willing to help with gas of course.  If so, please let me know via email (melissavonaschen at yahoo.com) or phone (405-343-8566).  Thanks,

Ayla von Aschen