[Northkeep] LEATHER and rapier

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 08:16:42 PDT 2007

Two things:1) For those who go to the gun/hunting shows at the Expo Square to get leather, then you have probably purchased from Rich's Treasure Hunt. I just bought quite a bit from him this weekend at the IICOT Pow-Wow and he is wanting to get rid of quite a bit of his inventory. We bought a $185 piece of black leather for $150 and another comparably sized, but lesser quality piece for $45 and he was giving away strips that make wonderful belts and straps for FREE!!!Need leather?His number is 918-742-4503He is a wonderfully nice man and he also makes beautiful leather hats, among other things.2) Tomorrow the heat is supposed to get up to 105 degrees, according to kotv.com. I'm already calling rapier unofficial.Want to get some fighting in, though? Tulsa School of Defense still meets at the Downtown Library Aaronson Auditorium at 5:30pm TONIGHT and SCA fighters are more than welcome to join us. Rapier fighters are more than welcome to gear up and fight. Want to learn about the new Cut N Thrust program? We make time for that, too! We also have a time slot for German longsword, which is MY personal favorite. It's air conditioned!!If you go to the park tomorrow, PLEASE stay hydrated and be careful.- GG/Jeni