[Northkeep] Congrats to Gisela

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 11:34:28 PDT 2007

Danke shoen!!! I appreciate the praise, but it does not solely belong to
me...

Please make note that the illustration for the Castellan Invitation was
created by Fezzik, the calligraphy was done by Moira and illumination ONLY
was done by me.

For the luncheon invitation, the calligraphy was again done by Moira and
illumination by me.

The words for both were written by His Excellency Ian.

As always, I am happy to serve the Barony in any way I can...
Gisela von der Wluesborch
(G-EE-sela)
Boffer Marshall
Scribal Guild
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra