[Northkeep] Boffer

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 14:23:12 PST 2007

Sorry, guys, but I stayed home from work today so I am cancelling Boffer
tonight. Facon won't be there, either, so there won't be any Marshalls for
official practice (unless Nix shows up).

We will not have the library for the rest of the month, since they are
closing at 6 for the holiday season, but Maria has agreed to have us over to
her house for a work day on December 18 (THIS IS A TUESDAY!!!). More info
and directions as that day approaches.

Also PLEASE TAKE THE AUTHORIZATION CLASS THIS WEEKEND AT WINTERKINGDOM IF
YOUR CHILD IS NOT YET AUTHORIZED!!!!! Even if you are only mildly
interested, it is better to have the authorization and not use it than to
not be able to participate because you don't have one. You can still attend
practice and learn, but can not beat on anyone... officially...

See you all this weekend!!!

Danke!!
Gisela von der Wluesborch
(G-EE-sela)
Boffer Marshall
Scribal Guild
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra