[Northkeep] [Fwd: Re: Way OT! Seeking gift advice from fellow nerds.]

Niewoehner, Hugh Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com
Wed Dec 12 06:48:04 PST 2007

Depends how well you like your giftee...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/accessories/8a0f/

	Anything from Thinkgeek.com... like this:

	http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/8c52/

	JP

	On Dec 9, 2007 1:30 AM, Vanessa Goins <ly_isabela at yahoo.com>
<mailto:ly_isabela at yahoo.com>  wrote:

	> I have to do this gift exchange at work.  They're playing some
ridiculous
	> game and gag gifts were encouraged.  What would be a good gag
gift in the
	> range of ten dollars or less?  I work at DirecTV technical
support.  I hate
	> gag gifts.
	> -Isabela

	"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and adverbs.
The adjective
	 hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out
of a tight
	place."