[Northkeep] Thank you

Cheryl Kiel azuredecodragon at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 11:01:05 PST 2007

Ok, I know that as a Christian I'm in the minority in the SCA, but the last few days have just warmed my heart & inspired me.  Bards please forgive me.  My talent is for art not words.

Praises to God for friends such as these.
Praises to God for their insane need to camp in the cold.
Praises to God for their kinship and brotherhood.
Praises to God for their obsessive need to horde supplies.
Praises to God for their caring hearts and willing hands.
Praises to God for their child's ability to text 49 people at once.
Praises to God for knowing that when it all hits the wall,
God gave us friends such as these.

Cheryl/Opala/Tamberlin"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing" ~ Helen Keller