[Northkeep] OT Need Assistance in Owasso

Blak Hawk blakhawk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 06:12:40 PST 2007

I bring this Off Topic Situation to The Attention of the Barony Because I
need help. As many know My father passed this previous spring. My mother is
living alone out in the Western edges of Roger's county. I find myself now
in a situation where she has exhausted her firewood stores after having been
without power for over 7 days now. My younger brother and his family are
also without power at this time and living there with my mother on a temp
status, but the resourcefulness of this group would be something I feel I
can draw upon. Where/who can I speak with to get some wood for mom right
now?