[Northkeep] OT Need Assistance in Owasso

Ciana ciana at cox.net
Mon Dec 17 07:00:05 PST 2007

My porch has firewood. If you have a pick up truck you could probably get it all in one trip. If you can get someone to my house today you are more than welcome to it.

Call me at work & I will give you directions to the house. I also need to speak to you about another matter. Please call me 596-5988.

Ciana

---- Blak Hawk <blakhawk at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
I bring this Off Topic Situation to The Attention of the Barony Because I
need help. As many know My father passed this previous spring. My mother is
living alone out in the Western edges of Roger's county. I find myself now
in a situation where she has exhausted her firewood stores after having been
without power for over 7 days now. My younger brother and his family are
also without power at this time and living there with my mother on a temp
status, but the resourcefulness of this group would be something I feel I
can draw upon. Where/who can I speak with to get some wood for mom right
now?

Ly Ciana O'Hara
Barony of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra