[Northkeep] FW: New Auction Items - 9-11th Cent Knife & 13th Cent Knife

Niewoehner, Hugh Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com
Mon Dec 17 06:32:09 PST 2007

I realize a lot of folks are still warming up but here's some things
here which might be interesting for some of you.

Some cool stuff and unlike most ebay auctions it's pretty much all stuff
for the SCA player.

If you're wondering, the funds are to replace the kingdom 'living room'.

	Greetings,

	Two new items have just been added to the online auction

	The first is an Knife found in Dumfriesshire, Scotland, which is
believed to date to between the 9th - 11th Centuries.

	The second is an Knife found in Glusburn, North Yorkshire, UK,
which is believed to date from the 13th Century

	Both are located in the auction's Weapons category.  The URL for
the auction is:

	http://www.vikingsna.org/cgi-bin/auction.pl
<http://www.vikingsna.org/cgi-bin/auction.pl>

	Fernando

	Also from Rhodri: I have added my spare copy of the Penguin
edition of the chronicles of Joinville and Villehardouin. These were two
13th century crusaders who chronicled their experiences on the 4th and
7th crusades.