[Northkeep] Officers meeting Tonight

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 17 14:28:00 PST 2007

Greetings all,
Officers meeting is tonight at Burgborendahl courtesy of the very kind Honorable Lord Damon and the Lady Ismet.  This is the only official Baronial business meeting this month, If you have any that needs handled before January pleas attend. Also we are planning a Winterkingdom follow up so if you had anything to do with the event or have something to say about it please attend.

Lets try to keep things concise and brief tonight since this is in some ones home and a very busy season for us all.

I look forward to seeing everyone, who needs to be there, there.

Kindly,
Ian Baron