[Northkeep] power update

ld.blackmoon at cox.net ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Dec 17 13:18:56 PST 2007

greetings

hey ne ,
all the wood in your front yard and side yard is cut to fireplace size .
and so is the limbs on the side of the house, couldnt get into back yard to cut up wood back there. call me , will fix that as well.
be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur
ps, no one was home at your , or nyx's house , so i didnt cut any of her down trees .