[Northkeep] Tear down volunteers

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Tue Dec 4 21:56:17 PST 2007

I have a great group of people that have already volunteered for tear down.  The tear down will start in areas at 4:30 for any that can start at that time Aderyn will be taking a crew to start cleaning and getting the classrooms done.  Our hope this year is to have all class rooms finished by feast to decrease the strain of all that has to be done after court.  Those that I have for volunteers so far are:
Zahava
Beorhtlic
Aderyn
Joseph
Aodh
Elodie
Bekki
Angus
William

Thank you to all that have volunteered, if you would like to be part of this crew please contact me and I will happily sign you up.  Thanks!

Yours in Service,
Facon duPray