[Northkeep] Ice Reports

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Wed Dec 12 07:55:23 PST 2007

I have heard from Randel.  He is without power. Using his camping stuff
to keep warm.

According to Olivia, Elisabeth and Olivia are both okay.  (this is from
texts with my child so I'm apologizing for lack of more information).
We'll check again today.

Adalia

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Lady Catin
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 1:40 PM
To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Northkeep] Ice Reports

Well, we are still without power, but had hot water for the showers this
morning  (Yay gas water tank!!)  Other than that, I went to IHOP (and
got the WORST service ever), logged into the computer, and uploaded news
and email, until even more crappy service drove me home.

  *hugs to all*

  Has anyone heard from:
  Elisabeth de Calais and Olivia?
  Montega and Morgan?
  Wilhelm and Angelique?
  Ottokar?
  Randel?

  Anyone else missing from the list, or who has just not reported in?

  Concerned....

  Kale

In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never
forgotten this. - Terry Pratchett