[Northkeep] Ice Reports

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 15:41:23 PST 2007

Well, we are still without power, as of this afternoon.  *grumbling something uncomplimentary*  That said, we are desperately hoping to have power back on by this weekend, as mom and dad are coming home.  *hee hee*  They may have to stay with my sister.

  Much love to my SCA family - wouldn't be sane or surviving without you.

  Hey...wait...

  *hugs*

  Kale

In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never forgotten this. - Terry Pratchett