[Northkeep] Fw: Query from Atenveldt

Camin Bradbury mysryael at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 07:05:15 PST 2007

Other SCA folk are also asking if there is a distribution point they can
drop food and firewood off to and still get it into the impacted areas.

Any ideas?  Being in California, my help in this regard is very much limited
to"Heralding" the needs out and helping to get the information
back to those who need it...

AnneCathryn