[Northkeep] England banning samurai swords

Blak Hawk blakhawk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 10:08:39 PST 2007

"The Home Office said the swords would be added to the Offensive Weapons
Order from April next year, meaning they could not be imported, sold or *
hired*." I guess they are having issues with mercenaries... those darn bushi
and their swords. I was thinking a dog was your best friend and could be
purchased... but evidently those swords have a mind of their own. Can u
imagine the 5 o'clock news... "Katana goes on a rampage Killing Several
before being subdued by local museum employees"