[Northkeep] England banning samurai swords

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Mon Dec 17 09:21:34 PST 2007

You know, I've let my katana be free range for quite a while now, and it's never attacked anybody or anything.  I didn't realize it was dangerous.  Silly me, here I was thinking it needed a wielder to be dangerous.  Perhaps I'll lock it up now.

: )
Masamune

---- "Niewoehner wrote:

http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSN1319327520071214

	"In the wrong hands, samurai swords are dangerous weapons," Home
Office Minister Vernon Coaker said.

	I wonder what he would consider the right hands?  'Cause in most
of OUR hands, they are dangerous, EFFECTIVE weapons.