[Northkeep] Thank You - Warm Fuzzy

Sarah Goss sarcrain at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 12:42:53 PST 2007

I wanted to take a moment to let you all know what a HUGE warm fuzzy it was
to find 200+ emails in my inbox offering help and homes for those hit hard
by the storm last week.  It has been a long time since I have been a part of
a "family" that "pulls together" like this in times of crisis.  It is nice
to be a part of such a family again.

Luckily, Rich and I are in a home that runs a gas furnace, stove, and water
heater.  Our only inconvenience was lack of refrigeration and light. (But
what SCA'er doesn't have a plentiful box full of candles!!)  This
fortunately put us in a position to help others whose homes are all
electric.  Through it all I enjoyed having a houseful last week and being
able to provide a sanctuary for our friends.

I hope that all of you are well, warm, and have a Merry Christmas despite
the post-storm craziness.

Lucan and Ellette
(Rich and Sarah)

Checked by AVG Free Edition.