[Northkeep] Gulf Wars Sewing and work weekend.

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 07:36:11 PST 2007

Greetings all,

  This weekend we will be gathering to make BorderGuard mantles and Ansteorran war tabards for the impending conflict with Trimaris. Anyone who can bring a sewing machine and help out is welcome, those unable to sew can contribute by cutting out and ironing and preparing the pieces for sewing. As I am sewing inept I will also at the same time be hosting an armoring session for making/fixing Gulf Wars fighting gear. So bring your stuff. The items we will need in order to get the tabards and mantles sewn are the following:

  Red, Black and Gold (Bright yellow) material of heavy/durable cotton or trigger. Anything that will stand up fairly well will be useful.

  Wonderunder-For gluing down the pieces for applique.

  Sewing machines and people that know how to use them.

  I will open the house at 9am on Sat. Feb 10th for work to begin. The address is 2804 E. Knoxville St. Broken Arrow Ok. Take your best route to Highway 51 east, take the last free exit before the turnpike (81st St.). Got to the first stop light, turn right, take the first left past the Quiktrip, go to Knoxville, turn right on Knoxville and we are on the west end of the street.

  Thank you all for being supportive,

  Centurion Angus Gunn
  Squire to Sir Casius Lepus
  Drighton Norhtkeep