[Northkeep] updates to my website

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sat Feb 24 09:31:32 PST 2007

I've been really bad about getting stuff posted to my personal website, as
I've been focusing on the Kingdom Scribal site. But this morning, I've
posted a ton of stuff. All the new stuff can be found here:
http://zubeydah.northkeep.org/updates.htm

Updates include:

Events - Fair of the Harvest: My own review, one by Pooky of Namron, one by
Ottokar, and one by HE Kelandra. Namron Protectorate: A transcript of
Magdelena's Laurelling ceremony. Added a Queen's Champion - Thank You post
from Saundra and Amelot Lisette and a Bonwicke's Twelfth Night - Thank You
post from Baroness Oriana to the events page.

Projects - a bunch of amber and scrolls and such.

Also, later today, I'll have photos from Fair of the Harvest posted on my
photo site. (http://photos.northkeep.org)

-zubeydah