[Northkeep] Aoife Update

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Sat Jan 6 16:17:17 PST 2007

Greetings Good Gentles!

I, too, have better news. Last Sunday I was well on the way to reganing most of my
strength back but on New Years Day evening a horrendous pain began in my shoulders,
then across my chest.  I didn't need much encouragement from Fintan to see me off
to the ER  this time!  It turned out thay they were 'expecting' this to happen-the
pacemaker and my heart were just fine-it was healing nerve ends that were causing
the pain. Pain pills were duly prescribed and dutifully taken for about 36 hrs then
had to switch to Tylenol/Benedryl since the itch from the codeine became
unbearable.  By this morning (Sat.) I was up to going to the library and thence to
Wal-Mart for a haircut...the shopping I left to Fintan!!:)

It was with great sadness that I read the posts from others whose loved ones had
passed on...and with joy for those who had recovered!  I'm sure it was the prayers
of all of our friends who helped us through!

Aoife