[Northkeep] How is everyone?

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 10:14:06 PST 2007

I'm no longer technically from Northkeep, I'll sound
off :)

My home town where I live (Savanna) is just about
totally without power..McAlester is somewhat better
off. Still, 12,000 electric customers in the McAlester
area out of power about 11:30 this morning, up frmo
6,800 about 8:30 a.m.

This area didn't get the sleet or ice pellets that
would have made treachorous roads, but instead got
freezing rain that is dragging down tree sections,
power lines, and power poles.

Moved my mother this morning to a sister's house in an
area not yet affected off to the east.

Tired..still work to do.

Y'all stay safe, and have a great weekend!

Val