[Northkeep] How is everyone?

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 11:20:44 PST 2007

Well we are fine.  Not to bad here but we have had a lot more sleet than freezing rain.  I have been out some and the roads are passable but would not recommend being out unless you have too.  Everyone stay safe and warm.  Ulf

"j.t.herring" <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  Greetings Northkeep,
Please Everyone sound off so we know how you are doing during this Ice
Storm.

Well we obviously still have power for now.

In Fort Gibson we have about 1/4" to 1/2" of ice there is some limb
breakage. already especially in our back yard. Roads seem to still be
moderately drivable if you are careful but everything else is covered in
ice.

Stay warm, stay safe, and if at all possible stay home.

We will see all of you again when this thaws.

Kindly,
Ian