[Northkeep] How is everyone?

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 12:44:30 PST 2007

Angus Gunn here, good and warm and being pelted with bits of ice and lightning and thunder.

  Stay warm,

  Angus

"j.t.herring" <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Greetings Northkeep,
Please Everyone sound off so we know how you are doing during this Ice
Storm.

Well we obviously still have power for now.

In Fort Gibson we have about 1/4" to 1/2" of ice there is some limb
breakage. already especially in our back yard. Roads seem to still be
moderately drivable if you are careful but everything else is covered in
ice.

Stay warm, stay safe, and if at all possible stay home.

We will see all of you again when this thaws.

Kindly,
Ian