[Northkeep] How is everyone?

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Jan 13 12:53:36 PST 2007

greetings

i got between 1 and 2 inches of  packed sleet , very little of it mixed with
freezing rain .
even with sand the roads out here are next to impossible to drive on .
been curled up under the blankets reading a good book , so im doing ok as
well.
thanx for asking = )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon

ps: since the archery range is under ice as well , archery practice is
officially cancelled for sunday . thx .