[Northkeep] Populace

Lynn lra at olpdsl.net
Wed Jan 31 07:10:47 PST 2007

David,

I'm glad you made it to populace last night. It was nice to meet you; I
hope you will continue to come out.

Last night was the exception as we normally have populace meetings on the
last Monday of the month. There are also various meetings such as scribal
guild, needleworkers, and fighter, rapier and archery practice throughout
the month. And, of course, there are many events locally and throughout
our Kingdom (Oklahoma and Texas) most every weekend.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them. We'd love to see
you come back on a regular basis.

Lynn the Inquisitive