[Northkeep] Populace

David H- stonefiddle05 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 10:42:38 PST 2007

Thank you Baron Ian for your hospitality at Populace.  I could see that you
have great group in the Barony of Northkeep.  Thank you to everyone I met
for your warm welcome. It will be a while before I will learn all your
names.  Thank you Lynn the Inquisitive for your gracious assistance;  I
would have been totally lost without your help as a human glossary.   The
areas of first interest to me are Arts & Sciences (calligraphy etc), Archery
(axes & knives too), and Wine/Beer making.

David