[Northkeep] How is everyone?

Kathrine O'Neal fallingfortruth at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 23:25:49 PST 2007

Greetings,

Here in Tahlequah we lost power for most of the afternoon but we have
it back again.  The limbs are dropping like flies outside, and we've
moved the cars to the neighbor's yard to keep them away from the
trees.  The ground is still clear (too warm, thank God) but the trees
are covered in probably just over half an inch of ice, and the
temperature is dropping, so by tomorrow it'll start sticking to the
ground as well.

I've been doing hand sewing and am now no longer SCA-naked, merely
stuck with small clothes, and mom and Peggy are doing well.

Be safe and stay warm,

Kitty (William has no idea what I'm talking about) and Susan and Peggy