[Northkeep] How is everyone?

Faolan Macfarland faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Sun Jan 14 08:50:14 PST 2007

Conall & I are keeping warm and safe at the house.  He has been doing WOW
(of course new patches done dont work so well today). I have been working on
hand stuff, lucet and learning more nalbinding. I think I might try to do
some knitting later today so I can have 3 different things to work on when I
get tired of doing 1 thing. We have also being watching lots of DVDs.

The kitties have been very unamused by this weather, but at least they are
going out w/out having to throw them out to do their business.  For the
first day they walked around & looked at me like I was suppose to fix it.

Everyone stay warm and entertained.

Faolan