[Northkeep] 60th Birthday Celebration

Montega montega at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 08:31:30 PDT 2007

I would like to invite everyone to my fathers 60th birthday bash on
July 21st!! (This is the same night as Faolans revel, but our partys
go really late) Many of you know my father and it would thrill him to
have people from the SCA come out. This is his big 6-0 so we will be
doing it up right!

 We will have one maybe two DJ's there. We will be playing 60 years of
music starting from the 40's and going on up. There will be a giant
vat of rum punch and plenty of food!  and go most likely until the wee
hours of the morning. If you have the stamina come on out and see us!!
 Adults only, there will be drinking so kids really aren't a good
idea. Bring anything you want to bring. You don't have to bring a gift
for my father, just showing up will make him really happy.

The party will start around 9 PM
See ya there!!!!

4804 S Darlington Ave   (51st and Yale)
918 706 7929