[Northkeep] Attn: Diarmid Way OT

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 00:28:18 PDT 2007

Hey Diarmid, I remember you posted a link from some photos you shot while in England.   (Wonderful stuff by the way.) What is the host site you're using?  The reason I'm asking everyone is Yahoo photos is closing their site (photos that is) and I'm trying to decide which service to use.  They have presented a number of options of free services I could go with.  One is Flickr, Snapfish, Kodak Gallery, Photobucket and Shutterfly.  I wondered if anyone in the Barony could offer advice or opinions on any of these services good or bad.  I'd appreciate any input.  I have until Sept to make my choice.

Thanks,

-Belle