[Northkeep] missile pot luck

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Jul 7 18:03:03 PDT 2007

greetings

well mother nature seems to be cooperating for once. ; )
it's supposed to be sunny & hot , but no rain , yay !!!
if it gets too hot i have a water hose for dousing = )

i've been ill the last couple days, so everything isnt as nice as i would like it to be.
but food , and company should be good anyway = )

thrown weapons practice will run from 12 noon to 2:00 pm.
ill start cooking as soon as my deputy gets here , or 2:30 pm , which ever is later .
archery practice will be at its normal time , for those wanting to shoot.

i've got venison, burgers and dogs, bread till it runs out,mustard, ketchup, mayo ,relish, and ice water .
anything else you want me to cook, or to eat , or to drink , ya gotta bring it .
oh, i got a severe lack o chairs , so if ya wanna sit down some place other than the picknick table , probably better bring a chair too ; )

hope to see lots o people = )

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon