[Northkeep] something of a new situation for me.

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 14 08:44:34 PDT 2007

Unto the Province of Mooneschadowe and the Baronies of Northkeep, Narmon
and Weisenfeuer,
I have been getting various questions about my situation, so I figured I
would answer them all in one post.
As some of you may have heard, and many have not, my current employment
situation has effectively dissolved.  The company I am working for is in
the final phases of collapsing under the weight of its own debt. It is
not particularly pretty, but thanks to the level head of the owner, it
is a blessedly calm event; no name calling, no back stabbing and no
looting of the office before people leave.

I was fortunate enough to discover the impending demise of the company
before the final stages set in. To make a long story short, I was able
to secure a new job, starting the 7th of August, doing almost exactly
what I am was doing before, and for substantially better pay and benefits.

My new job is now in Oklahoma city, roughly the central portion of the
city itself, just off of I-35.

So, as some of you might suspect, this will affect my current SCA situation.

In general, I'm hoping to use the Oklahoma city location to my
advantage. My general-highly flexible-plan is to attend the populace
meetings of Weisenfuer, Northkeep, Namron and Mooneschadowe. While
Mooneschadowe will always be my home, I hope that I can strengthen my
ties to the three Baronies in the north at the same time.

To Northkeep, I actually plan to maintain my regular attendance of your
populace meetings, though I will be out of the state when this month's
meeting roles around.

To Weisenfuer, I look forward making myself less scarce, as your bardic
champion, I think this will be a great chance to get to know the group I
represent a little better.

I'll have to subscribe to Namron's list... yet another thing to add to
my "to-do" list.

In service,
Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe