[Northkeep] back again

rip vanwinkle ripfromok at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 14:02:34 PDT 2007

I have been in touch with the saltfork folks and I am looking at putting my forge into action in the next few weeks, I thouhgt if there were someone close to skiatook I might come out and see exactly what a small forge shop is supposed to look like.

  Thanks
  Rupert

"Cpt. Talbot" <talbaine at hotmail.com> wrote:
  I have a forge, (technically, it is my employer's forge), but I am about an
hour away from Northkeep, proper. I am a blacksmith for the State of
Oklahoma Historical Society, at one of the field museums (near Will Rogers
Boy Scout Camp, actually).
-talbot

"Heat it hot, Hit it hard, Stop when you're done... (Count your fingers)."

>anyway I was wondering if someone in the shire had a real coal fired forge
>in operation

"If at first you don't succeed..... get a bigger hammer"