[Northkeep] Hello

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Tue Jun 5 19:28:22 PDT 2007

Greetings Rowan!

I am aoife (pronounced ee-fah) and I'd like to welcome you and your husband!
Like Ottokar, your name seems familiar, but I don't believe I actually have met you.
I usually post the notice of our populace meeting early the week of the meeting.
 It's usually posted to both the Northkeep and Chemin Noir lists since we are a
Canton of Northkeep.  Our Good Baron and Baroness try to make it up here as much
as they can and we often have other members of Northkeep, too.

Its a custom of ours to gather at a restaurant after the meeting, most often at
Eggbert's.  (They are quite used to seeing our group show up...even the ones in
'funny' clothes!)  We like people to show up in garb....but, it's not practical
for some of us...so you won't be sent home:)!  Another contact for you is our
Seneshal,
Ld. Fiontan O'Cuaig (fintan at cableone.net Home 918-876-4390 or Cell 918-841-0957)
He and Ld. Ottokar can answer any questions you might have.

Ldy Aoife