[Northkeep] Castellan Word Fame

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Jun 6 08:59:09 PDT 2007

I would like to share word-fame of one of Northkeep’s valiant and hard working
youth: Krystal Blackwolf.

>From the time I arrived on site (8:00 am) to the time feast was over (9:00
ish?) I personally observed this young lady working hard. She came by when she
saw me unloading my things, and asked how she could help. For the next 4 solid
hours, she assisted with stirring pots, scrubbing dishes, fetching water,
fetching things from this tote or that, and generally being an incredible
little assistant.

After attending the Young Ladies Salon, she assisted with clean up of the food
prep area, and the tent itself.

For the next several hours, I saw her running here and there, being a page, a
message-deliverer, herding children, and generally keeping busy.

At feast, she was one of the most attentive servers I have ever had, even
managing to wrangle more of those succulent pickled apricots for our table.

Krystal is truly deserving of praise and recognition for her efforts, and her
hard work made the event better for not only me, but all the children who
attended the Salon, and all those who joined me at feast.  She is someone who
helps to keep The Dream alive for me. So I would like to take this moment to
say ‘Thank You’ to Krystal – and all the other hard working youth who help make
our events fun.

- Zubeydah