[Northkeep] Castellan Word Fame

Cpt. Talbot talbaine at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 11:31:27 PDT 2007

got to second this bit of praise, not only was she helpful, but very polite
as well, asking if there was anything she could help with, but also politely
inquiring as to whether her table could have more of this, or more of that.
a lovely young person, and encouraging to see the youth of our barony taking
such a helpful stance!
on that note, several of our young people were worthy of note, and they make
me proud to be in a barony with ANYONE who is willing to step up and be of
such great assistance!
-talbot