[Northkeep] Castellan receipts

Lynn LRA at olpdsl.net
Thu Jun 7 06:40:33 PDT 2007

Anawyn,

I just wanted to give you a heads up for the site flier receipt from
Kinko's; I don't know if the info got to you as it was going through
many to get there.

The "receipt" I sent in was just so you would know how much the 400 site
fliers cost. Kinko's actually charged the bill to our account with them
and will send the actual bill at the regular billing cycle. I'm sorry I
didn't have an actual receipt, but Kinko's couldn't bill us until the
following day (Log and relatively boring story).

Please let me know if I can answer questions about the Kinko's bill for
the site fliers.

Lynn the Inquisitive