[Northkeep] Saturday Castellan Breakfast

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 14:29:37 PDT 2007

Greetings,

  Now that the weekend draws near I will take time to let folks know what the plans are for the Saturday morning pancake breakfast. First off this is being done as a fund raiser for House Wolfstar much like has been done at our household event each year.

  The plan at this time is to start cooking at 8 am or shortly there after and will continue untill it appears all who wish to have breakfast are served. The menu is quite simple; pancakes with trimmings and sausage patties.

  Cost will be; $1.00 per pancake and the sausage patties will be two for $1.00 while supplies last. No drinks will be profided except possibly water.

  Those who wish, feel free to pass on this information as you see fit.

  Thorvald

The problem with today is; They just will not let you load the boys (and girls) up in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's dam village down.