[Northkeep] Fw: Re: Reattaching the pin to a brooch?

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Wed May 2 12:10:24 PDT 2007

Thanks!!! I bought them at GW, they appear to be pewter, but I could be
wrong... they are, in fact, solid round apron pins, I believe exactly like
your horse ones. I was hoping to wear them this weekend. I will call B,
though he probably won't have time to fix them before this weekend... but if
he could and bring them to me this weekend, that would be perfect!

Thank you all for your help! I knew you'd be able to help me out!!!
Gisela