[Northkeep] Beltaine

Carla ciana at cox.net
Mon May 7 10:22:14 PDT 2007

I don't think there was a dry eye while Sir Owen was speaking!!
That whole impromtu court was GREAT!!
I believe I saw Sir Burke & I believe Zuebaydah (sorry I know that is horribley misspelled) taking pictures.

---- Kenneth Smith <ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com> wrote:

=============
Thanks so much I was caught off guard and am still in some disbelief about it. It was made even more special to have all you all there. As well as the gift of the garter from Sir Asoph and the cloak from Sir Owen. These are things I will Treasure always. Sometimes we forget how our actions affect everyone around us and to have the words spoken about me brought tears to my eyes. I will strive everyday to follow in the path of those great ones before me. I only wished Daffydd and Octavia could have been there. If anyone has any pictures I would appreciate getting some copies. I do believe several were taken. In service

Centurion Ulf Arnfinnson
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer

(I will have to get use to the signature :-)

Montega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks so much to all who helped make this event so sucessful. I had a
wonderful time. Watching the slaying of the dragon was really really
entertaining.
Congratulations to Ulf, our new Centurian. I am so proud!

Thanks to Beorthlic ( I know I spelled the hell out of your name,
sorry! lol) for the use of the lighter fluid. We somehow didn't get
the right charcoal and if he had not had that, we would have had to
make an extra trip into town.

Thanks to Zubeydah who worked her butt off the whole event.

Thanks to Sir Bear who made my day with a song.

Extra special thanks to Morgan who puts up the tent and drags the
chairs back and forth, cooks the meals, fights and still finds time to
make me smile. Even though I woke him up at the crack of dawn to break
camp he still smiled and got us home safe.

Vivat to another great event!!

Montega

Carla Glenn
www.marykay.com/Carla_Glenn