[Northkeep] Beltaine

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 06:04:23 PDT 2007

Any time.  If Wednesday is a wash.  I am planning on the demo this weekend.  Just let me know.

  Ulf

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:
  Quoting Kenneth Smith :
> If anyone has any pictures I would appreciate getting some copies. I do
believe several were taken. In service

> Centurion Ulf Arnfinnson
> Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer

Please allow me to add my own warm congratulations to those who have already
spoken your praise. :)

I have pictures! (Approx 8 or so) They are color-corrected, cropped, and
otherwise made as best as they can be, given the low light of the evening
outdoor court. It would be my pleasure to print out copies for you, or send
them to you electronically, whichever you prefer.

I have also obtained the final permission I needed, and would like to meet with
you to discuss your Centurion charter design.

Respectfully,

Zubeydah