[Northkeep] A Challenge Has Been Issued, Are You Up To It?

Kathleen Mulligan katrine1948 at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 12:28:31 PDT 2007

Aurora--

  I have an Avon royal blue place set for four people.  I also have several jewelry items mainly beaded necklaces and bracelets.  Some of the jewelry is Avon but some pieces were given to the now defunct explorer post in Bartlesville when the group was known as Bisons Run.
  I can bring them with me on Saturday 06/02/07.  You can e-mail me back though it might be Wednesday before I can read e-mail.  I do not have a computer at home and the local library is closed Saturday through Monday for Memorial weekend.  I work a thirteen-hour day on Tuesdays and cannot get to my e-mail as the library does not open until after I am on duty and it closes the same time I get off duty.

  In service to Barony of Northkeep
  Lady Katrine of Roscommon--Incipient Canton of Chemin Noir
  e-mail:  katrine1948 at yahoo.com

katrina hardesty <kalamitykayt at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Dearest Barony,
As you know a challenge was issued by Mistress Talana at the Northkeep Populace meeting for one and all to find at least one trinket to donate to the Castellan Gift Baskets. That challenge was quickly meet by our Baroness Kelandra, as she donated a whole bag of trinkets. I will also donate a humble bag of goodies. Is ther anyone else to step up to this challenge?

In Service
Aurora