[Northkeep] A Challenge Has Been Issued, Are You Up To It?

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 21:12:50 PDT 2007

Dearest Barony,
  As you know a challenge was issued by Mistress Talana at the Northkeep Populace meeting for one and all to find at least one trinket to donate to the Castellan Gift Baskets.  That challenge was quickly meet by our Baroness Kelandra, as she donated a whole bag of trinkets.  I will also donate a humble bag of goodies.  Is ther anyone else to step up to this challenge?

  In Service
  Aurora