[Northkeep] Childrens activities at Castellan

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Sat May 26 06:10:47 PDT 2007

Kate's like 7 or 8. She's Alex's age. Therese has a good point, at most
events (ok, we get to Castellan and that's about it) we (meaning Thormund
and I) are usually doing behind the scenes work, in the kitchen, out at the
range, ya know...working. So, either Alex doens't get to kids' activities,
or one of us doesn't enjoy the event. (For us, doing what we do IS what
makes the event enjoyable.)

Amanda

On 5/25/07, Ed <gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure exactly how old Kate is but kids 12 and up don't fall under
> that policy. You could always give Kate a walky-talky and she'll be in
> earshot for miles...
>
> Gassion

The Divine is like a candle behind a stained glass window: we may not all
see the same light, but we all see the same flame.