[Northkeep] application rejected ??

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri May 18 14:08:12 PDT 2007

greetings

lol.
marc , you do have a way with words ,and i have always liked your directness
,
 but believe it or not there was no political , politicly correct ( i've
never been acused of being politicly correct )
or even politicly savy( again not anything i've been acused of . ) reason
for my posting to the list ,
i posted to the list because i know everyone involved is on the list ,
and there fore i only have to write one e-mail , not several .
forgive me for not realizing that the selection process was of a secret
nature , and thus to only be discussed in private .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon