[Northkeep] Moving to the area

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Nov 5 12:33:26 PST 2007

Owasso is about 10-15 minutes north of Tulsa, and is part of the Barony of
Northkeep.  www.northkeep.ansteorra.org
We do have archery practices at the private residence of one of our members.
I'm sure he'll chime in here at some point.  I know that there are private,
commercial, archery sites available but I'm afraid I know nothing about
where they are, what they cost, etc.
Once you have gotten to town and gotten settled we look forward to meeting
you.  Welcome to Northkeep.  :)

Mercedes